Page 8 of 23 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 ... LastLast
Results 71 to 80 of 226

Thread: What Up? (musically speaking)

  1. #71
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    <font size=1>Help SuperGal Help!!!!</font> [img]graemlins/guy.gif[/img]

    SuperGal to the rescue [img]graemlins/music.gif[/img]
    SuperGal to the rescue
    SuperGal to the rescue
    Go SuperGal
    Go...... SuperGal!!!!

    I froget the bits in between but I know the chorus! [img]wink.gif[/img]

    Never give up hope Eric.
    SuperGal will always prevail!
    [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    GD

  2. #72
    Inactive Member ERIC M HANSEN's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 26th, 2004
    Posts
    146
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Cool

    Gus: I picked up 4-cds last-nite.& A nice pair of b&w outdoor speakers for the deck & pool .....So now am all set, for the summertime music..C/C"s vocals & The Runaway songs will be emulating thru the back yard.............

    David Bowie...Greatest hits
    Nickleback..Siver side up
    Candle box...candle box
    Bob Seger...Greastest hits [img]graemlins/music.gif[/img]

    Gus.. tell me how to change back or "put in for"a new screen name..like stingray or stingman or something??? thanks gus&...Maybe tonite chat room I could make ?no plans & An spending some time with my son Alone tonite...You know! video games & cards tv pizza."Everyone have a great weekend"........

    "And Two- E-Mail Message board" Kisses [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img] For C/C

    <font color="#007FFF" size="1">[ May 08, 2004 11:00 AM: Message edited by: ERIC M HANSEN ]</font>

  3. #73
    Inactive Member charlie c's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 7th, 2002
    Posts
    1,272
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    LITTLE RICHARD!!!!!!!!!
    "WHOOOOOOOOOO"

  4. #74
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Yo Eric,
    I sent you an email about changing your screen name!

    Those speakers must be awesome! Happy listening to you and your neighbors dude! There is nothing I love more than cranking up Cherie and The Runaways on my <font size="4">BIG</font> speakers and I do it often, believe me!
    Is that a new Bowie's greatest hits compilation? Sounds like one I could use. Seger too 4 sure!

    Later,
    [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    Gus

  5. #75
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    I always used to say if Guns N Roses would just replaced that Axel Rose character they'd really have it going on!

    I love the new song SLITHER by Velvet Revolver!!!

    [img]graemlins/music.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/music.gif[/img]
    Gus

  6. #76
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    <font size="4">Cherie Currie_The 80's Collection</font>
    Man......Does this music ROCK or what? [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]
    [img]graemlins/music.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/girl.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    Gus

  7. #77
    HB Forum Owner Tard's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 13th, 2001
    Posts
    2,286
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Right now; Einsturzende Neubauten, Strategies Against Architecture vol.1 (I'm stuck loving early-80's industrial using invented-instruments).

  8. #78
    Inactive Member Jett Ford's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 20th, 2001
    Posts
    132
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'm listening to Melissa Auf Der Maur, she was Hole's bass player, and now has a solo cd out. It's still unfamiliar, I'm not used to it yet, but I'll let you know! Also, at the gym today i had on The Runaways "Live in Japan".

  9. #79
    Inactive Member charlie c's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 7th, 2002
    Posts
    1,272
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    victor wooten live in america and the grateful dead live 1972 rocking the rhein in germany./

  10. #80
    Inactive Member crimsoncurrent's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 17th, 2004
    Posts
    34
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hi Y?all,

    Just thought I?d fill you all in with the latest sounds from this side of the Pond, in Ole England. Actually I?ve just been picking favourite Album Covers over on my board and The Runaways had to go on after the Warhol design for the Velvet Underground & Nico LP. The front cover of the first Runaways LP is extremely stylish ? just love everything about it. Oh and there?s a stunningly beautiful Angel on there in silver spangles. Absolutely no idea who it is!

    All right. MC5 shrieked ?Kick Out the Jams!? over here its been ?Kick Out the BoyBandz?. The kids have decided they want to Rock and so they shall. I mean, don?t they ALWAYS return to the basics after awhile. I was interested with what Ellanoize had to say about the British Blue Scene. That?s where I started out buyin records, Babe! You just missed one guy out the GREAT JACK BRUCE, okay I?m a huge fan, seen him live a couple of times and is a great guy all round. Amusing, multi-talented and still prolific after all these years. So of course I recommend him and his fan page. He recently had a Liver Transplant so all Brit.Blues and Rock fans can sign a ?Get Well Jack? guestbook. He had the Op and is doing fine and is back making a new album.

    The latest band that everyone is talking about are..

    FRANZ FERDINAND ?Gus, I can tell you right now, you are going to love this band bigtime! Hard to describe really ? imagine a rockier version of Talking Heads, great chunks of steely mettallic Guitars and great singing with interesting lyrics. It?s a must have! So guy buy it and be the first on the block to amaze your friends.

    BADLY DRAWN BOY?If you likes the Beatles and tuneful music with a backbeat you can?t lose this is the Man. Bringing out his 3 rd CD this week. Just get all 3 you wont be disappointed and if you are I?ll repay you out of my own pocket.

    Others have to be PJ.Harvey, Keane, the new Morrissey CD and Simple Boy?lot of Boyz but no boybandz, that?s how I like it.

    Check em out..you won?t be disappointed.

    What am I listening too now?

    Flaming Lips ?Yoshimi and the Pink Robots?, Best of Nick Lowe, The Pixies.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Links to Cherie Currie's Websites:http://www.cheriecurrie.comhttp://www.chainsawchick.com
http://www.therunaways.com
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurrie
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurriemusic